Di-calcium phosphate dihydrate is a synthetic product with the following chemical formula (CaHPO4, 2H2O)
In order to supply Calcium and phosphorus, for feeding livestock and poultry and aquatic will be added to their feeds.
In Iran, due to high populations of chicken meat the target of market is poultry so on di-calcium phosphate consumption in livestock is used less than poultry .
advantages of existing calcium and phosphate in ratio of feeding poultry:
- Rugged skeleton
- Increased appetite
- Increase the efficiency of production of fleshy poultry and oviparous
- reduction of fracturing the eggs
- Increasing production of chiks in farms of breeder hens
advantages of existing calcium and phosphate in ratio of feeding livestock:
- Rugged skeleton and physical health
- increasing production of flesh and more abomasum
- Increasing fertility and pregnancy
- Increasing the apetite and efficiency production
- Balancing the nervous system, muscle and digestive
Di-calcium phosphate, in the form of granules or powder is a white to light gray and odorless.
Related standard Nomber is 2513